We are pleased to invite you to the Saudi Logistics Hub roadshow in Germany taking place in Hamburg on the 27th and Frankfurt on the 31st of January 2020.
The Saudi Logistics Hub is a government initiative formed by leading transport and logistics entities in Saudi Arabia and chaired by the Minister of Transport to support growth in the logistics sector.
The committee is overseeing an initiative to position Saudi Arabia as a hub connecting three continents in line with Vision 2030’s bold ambitions. The Saudi Logistics Hub aims to engage the private sector in USD 35 billion worth of investment opportunities expected in the Saudi logistics sector by 2030.
We have the pleasure to welcome high-ranking senior members of the Saudi Logistics Hub committee team to the roadshow, including:
- Ministry of Transport
- Transport General Authority
- Saudi Railway Company
- Saudi Customs
- Saudi Ports Authority (Mawani)
- General Authority for Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Economy and Planning
These entities will be available to answer any questions from the audience about opportunities and challenges of doing business in Saudi Arabia. By the end of event, participants will:
- Learn how to access one of the fastest growing logistics markets in the world
- Discover how recent reforms reduce the time and cost of logistics’ operations in Saudi Arabia
- Explore specific investment opportunities in Saudi Arabia’s logistics
Please see the attached presentation to get a glimpse of the information that Saudi Logistics Hub will present in further detail. Additional materials will be shared to companies attending.
After the presentation and Q&A session, lunch will be served as a set menu at the table to facilitate networking. The event is free of charge. More information about the event can be found in the registration links below.
For RSVP, kindly choose the location most suitable for you:
- Hamburg, Kempinski Hotel, January 27th: register here
- Frankfurt, Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, January 31st: register here